Are you ready for the next step in your career? Do you have what it takes to be on a winning team with the drive to go above and beyond?
We are seeking a positive, entrepreneurial, financially motivated Senior Marketing Manager. Amplified Digital is a Google Certified full service digital ad agency focused on digital marketing, creative services, consulting and media planning. Our goal is to help business owners successfully navigate through an ever changing digital landscape with expertise around digital media and advertising. Amplified Digital has a presence in 46 markets across the United States and is owned by Lee Enterprises. The St. Louis office is expanding and looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to be part of our growing team.
This position is for an experienced sales professional that has strong existing relationships with business owners in the St. Louis market. Ideally, we are looking for an individual that understands the automotive, healthcare, education, financial, entertainment or travel/tourism vertical markets.
As a Senior Marketing Account Manager you will seek out ideal targets for digital marketing opportunities and work with our planning and creative services team to develop compelling presentations around digital media. The ideal candidate will have a strong fundamental knowledge around setting effective appointments, identifying key decision makers, understanding client needs, putting together complex proposals and a proven track record of closing large annual contracts. Developing and finding new business prospects will be key to your success.
If you find digital media interesting, are constantly using social media or keep your smart phone within arm’s reach at all times this will be a unique opportunity for you to gain exposure to this industry and how it impacts businesses and consumers.
Position requirements include:
- 5+ years of outside sales experience
- Proven track record of finding and developing new business accounts
- Experience pitching and selling $50K+ annual packages
- Core understanding of how to manage client relationships at the ‘C’ level
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Active engagement and understanding of social media
- Previous experience selling digital media or advertising is preferred
- Creative thinker with strong organizational skills
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a plus
- Four year college degree is preferred, but not required with commensurate experience
- Ability to develop complex proposals and presentations
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Existing sales ability that requires little coaching and development on basic sales skills
- Self-starter that is financially motivated
We offer a competitive compensation package with a base plus bonus structure. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401k and life insurance options as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time.